Congress leaders leaked my private video: Saritha

KOCHI: Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair deposed before the Solar Commission on Saturday that certain Congress leaders in Alappuzha were behind circulating her private videos via WhatsApp. Though the probe based on her complaints in this regard had narrowed down to the leaders, they managed to scuttle the probe using their political influence. Saritha also told the Commission that facts said in her complaint against A P Abdullahkutty MLA is true. 

“I can’t say whether political exploitation was behind the collapse of the Solar business. I have not talked solar business matters with Hibi Eden MLA but I have talked other matters, which I am not willing to reveal. I also know Pathanathitta MP Anto Antony personally,” she said.

Saritha said Police Association had asked for Rs 40 lakh but due to financial crisis her company could pay only Rs 20 lakh. She also stuck to her statements against KPCC general secretary Thampanoor Ravi. 

No comments: