Temple income: V D Satheeshan calls Kummanam for debate

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: KPCC vice-president V D Satheeshan has invited BJP State president Kummanam Rajasekharan for an open debate over controversy surrounding temple income. “Time and venue for the debate can be decided by Hindu Aikya Vedi,” Satheeshan writes on his Facebook page.

 “Hindu Aikya Vedi members had contacted me over phone to ask me about holding the debate but I could not answer them properly as I was in the Assembly that time. Later I called them to inform that I was ready for the debate as Kummanam - who was the general secretary of the organisation that spread blatant lies regarding temple expenditure - was now the BJP State president. I have asked them to inform the date of his convenience and they have replied in the positive,” he says in the post.

Satheeshan says at a public meeting at Paravur he had mentioned interferences he had made in relation to temple expenditure. Certain speakers at the meetings had expressed their readiness for the debate. They have also pasted posters, challenging the BJP State president for the debate.

No comments: