Will give statements against Abdullahkutty on April 28: Saritha

KOCHI:  Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair has said that she had not backtracked from her complaint against Abdullahkutty MLA that he raped her.

She said she would give statements against the MLA on April 28 as per Section 164.

She said there is threat to her life. “Till date I have received 26 death threat messages. After the election, 17 times I got threat calls from Internet phone. The callers also threatened to kill me on the court premises,” Saritha told media.

Saritha said she was not willing to comment on Shanimol Usman’s demand for probing her link with Union minister of State K C Venugopal.
“I had the feeling that Shanimol was an eminent leader, but now I don’t understand why she is trying to malign me and the minister,” she said.

No comments: