Sunday, March 6, 2016

Food court gas leak at Palayam


THIRUVANANTHAPURAM:  Gas leak detected at the building housing Kairali TV channel created anxious moments for hours on Saturday. Later the Fire Force personnel reached the place and plugged the gas leak.

The incident happened around 10 in the morning in the Food court of the building at Palayam. The leak occurred after gas was not connected in the proper way in the kitchen.

The fire force personnel from Chenkachoola rushed to the spot, set right the flaw and removed gas cylinders from the kitchen, thus avoiding any mishap.

No comments: