Saritha S Nair released from jail

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Saritha S Nair, the second accused in the sensational solar case, was released from jail. She was released from the Attakulangara Women’s Jail at 4 pm Friday evening.

The Ernakulam Police arrested her from her house in the capital city on June 4 in 2013. Soon after her arrest, 32 cases were registered in her name. She was released after paying an amount of Rs 12, 85,000 as bail amount.  

She told reporters waiting outside that she is very happy on the release. Its nine months since I met my mother and children.  I don’t have anything to divulge now. Please leave me to relax. I’ll talk to you (media) later and asked them to prepare the questions.

When asked whether any of the Congress leaders had helped her, she said only her relatives had helped her.

No comments: