If I reveal everything, govt will have to resign: Biju

KOCHI: “If I reveal everything I know, the chief minister will have to resign. But, leaders silenced me by promising to facilitate my release from the jail,” Solar case accused Biju Radhakrishnan said this in his statement before Justice Sivarajan Commission inquiring solar case.

Requesting the commission to allow him to speak to the media, Radhakrishnan said he knew may things that had the potential to imperil the government.  “If everything comes out, it will create a political turmoil. The court will be considering my bail plea on November 23. Only after that will I reveal everything,” he said.

Biju requested the Solar Commission to record his statements after the court order was pronounced. He also added that his meeting with Poojappura jail superintendent was to discuss personal matter.

Meanwhile, the jail superintendent was rebuked by Justice Sivarajan for not presenting Biju before the Commission specified times. Following this, he agreed to present him on November 30.

No comments: